Thank you for your business!
There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
– Sam Walton
- Twin Cities Served, Thank you so much for getting the job done. As you know I was quite nervous about it all. I really appreciate your promptness, bravery and respect for the kids. It was comforting to rely on your experience with these situations.
- Fast, reliable service of process. Brian went the extra mile to serve civil process in a difficult, time sensitive case.
-James Taylor | Attorney
Client Satisfaction Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our services. Some circumstances may be out of our control however if you have a concern please contact us immediately to resolve your issue. We love feedback.
- Thank you for serving our out of state lawsuit in a matter of days, where 45 days of other methods had failed. We appreciate your professionalism, diligence and “can do” attitude. You certainly succeeded where others failed. Our client is thrilled.
-Chandra Combs DeVore Acton & Stafford, PA
- Twin Cities Served, Our firm have been incredibly pleased with your abilities. I have passed your information on to everyone in our firm to utilize your services in the future. Your prompt and professional service has been greatly appreciated and we hope to be doing more work with you often.
-Very truly yours, Carmen D. Rohr Paralegal, Serkland Law Firm
- Thank you for your service/assistance. I don’t know that thank you will ever cut it for me but I’m deeply appreciative for the quick first response down to the service. I would hire you again and again if I had the need, though personally I hope I don’t need to again.
- Oh you guys are GOOD. Too bad you’re not in New York for all the rest of our work!!! If you have any affiliates you can recommend here please do. Thank you so much Brian!
-Best Regards, Lauren Wohlstetter – Case Manager
- Thank you for your prompt and efficient service. We don’t often have to serve in Minneapolis, Minnesota but if we do again I will definitely use your company. Thank you again.
-Leda S. Lyerly Associate to A. Jack Hinton
- Brian, Thanks for the great turnaround! Hired you one day and the person was served the next day! Love the great work! Will certainly use you again if needed. Very reasonable. Less cost than the Sheriff. Will go to you next time and bypass the Sheriff. Twin Cities Served is the place to get someone served in a lawsuit.
-Patrick R. Osmonson, CPA Bloomington, MN